Internal Site Search Box

Replacing 68 Vette master cylinder

by Scott Grier
(Sarasota, FL)

After ordering a replacement master cylinder for a 68 Vette I found the 1" bore to have a shallow cup, about 1/2" deep. I assume this should not be modified by shortneing the rod. Where can I find a Chrome Master Cylinder replacement with a deep cup?


Scott Grier


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to C3 Corvette Ask!.

Tips for Tips

Help us make our site Mucho Badassico...! Donate any amount today.  Let us know if you need help putting the awesome back in your Corvette.