Corvette SR1 Wheel Information & Review
C5 Corvette SR1 Wheels
Corvette SR1 wheel from Apex have been designed specifically for the C5 and C6 Corvette. Currently available in 18" x 8.5" and 19" x 10" with C5 (1997-2004) and C6 (2005-2013) offsets. All wheels are designed to utilize the factory sensors. All wheels come with a 3 year finish and a lifetime structural warranty. Full 3" rear lip on the rear and 2" on the front. Includes center caps and your choice of Chrome or Black lugs and wheel locks.
Corvette SR1 Wheel Video Presentation
- Currently available in 18" x 8.5" and 19" x 10" in C5 (1997-2004) and C6 (2005-2013) offsets.
- All wheels are designed to utilize the factory sensors.
- All wheels come with a 3 year finish and a lifetime structural warranty.
- Full 3" rear lip on the rear and 2" on the front.
- Available in 3 finishes as shown, Full Chrome, Black, Chrome w/Black centers.
- Available with your choice of chrome or black lugs, locks and center caps.
- 18x8.5 - 56mm / 27lbs. / Center bore 70.3
- 19x10 - 65mm / 29lbs. / Center bore 70.3
Review of SR1 Apex Wheels
Our review of the SR1 brand of wheels discovered after researching the wheels and their competitors.
What we liked:
- Cast aluminum construction, economical manufacturing process that still yields good strength at a reasonable cost.
- Specifically designed for C5 and C6 Corvettes even with the larger brake package of the Z51.
- Good 3 year finsih and lifetime structural warranty.
- Nice wide lip design emulates modern popular design cues.
What we didn't like:
- Relative higher cost compared to other cast aluminum wheels.
- Heavier than comparable wheels.
- Only available in +1 sizes, meaning front and rear wheels are 1 inch larger around requiring the use of non stock tire sizes.
Return to C5 Corvette Wheels from Corvette SR1 Wheels