I want to replace stock mufflers with Thrush Turbos.

by Bob
(Eagle River, WI, USA )

I am starting from scratch on my 68 C3 exhaust. I want to use stock 2" pipes and use Thrush Turbo mufflers instead of the stock type units. Where can I get the elbows that are part of the muffler inlet? They don't appear to an exact 90 degree bend. I'd like to be able to use the stock hangers. I'm guessing someone has done this before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to C3 Corvette Ask!.

Search Our Site for Your Corvette Information Needs!

Save With Our Factory Direct Supporting Vendors

Eckler's Corvette