Trying to find a replacement piece for my 1980 Corvette

by Vory

I looked underneath the front bumper and I am missing half of the fiberglass section that goes behind the bumper support I was wondering if you knew what that was called and if you do where could I find one

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to C3 Corvette Ask!.

Search Here

Factory Direct Supporting Vendors

All New MAX 360 - Power, Precision, 360  Degree Protection