1987 Corvette targa top

by Kyle Aldredge

I own an 1987 corvette with a cracked plexiglass top , I have another top but the front mounting brakets are the rounded triangle shape which was made for 89-up. I'm just wondering if I can replace the brakets on the top or do I need to buy the piece that is placed on the top of the windshield where they connect? If so where can I find it, I have looked almost everywhere.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to C4 Corvette Ask!.

Search Our Site for Your Corvette Information Needs!

Save With Our Factory Direct Supporting Vendors

Eckler's Corvette