2005 C6 Corvette "Service Column Lock"
This is the second time 22 months that this has occured, but only 3000 Km. traveled since this is not a daily commuting vehicle.
Steering Column Lock Module was replaced 22 months ago at a local GM dealer.
Coincidence I observe:
- My right hand turn signal bulb burned and inoperative
- Column steering lock module was replaced cost Parts/Labor $1100 Can.
- Within 22 months and only 3000km, right hand turn signal bulb replaced twice
- Right hand turn signal bulb out again and
- Column Steering lock module possibly out again because car steering wheel is locked out again and unable to start and display shows "Service Column Lock"
Not sure but am I to something here like a bad ground somewhere to cause this interesting scenario?
Please suggest and thank you in advance
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to C6 Corvette Ask!.