Hatch ajar while driving

Is there such a thing as an aftermarket part that keeps the hatch ajar some while driving?
If so what is it called and where could I buy one?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to C4 Corvette Ask!.

Search Here

Factory Direct Supporting Vendors

All New MAX 360 - Power, Precision, 360  Degree Protection