How to access gauge cluster.

by Steve
(Locust Grove, VA)

I have a 2003 convertible that has been heavily modified for show and go.

It is red and the trim rings added around the individual gauges are also red.

One of the trim rings came loose during a hard acceleration 'event' and is now just sorta 'laying there'.

Can anyone tell me the magic for getting access to the screws holding it all in place. I don't know where they are or if a special tool is required, as was needed on door panels.

Last thing I need to do is break some hidden fastener, as I am looking to sell the car.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to C5 Corvette Ask!.

Search Here

Factory Direct Supporting Vendors

All New MAX 360 - Power, Precision, 360  Degree Protection