hydraulic lines ?

by Tom Staggs
(sutherlin oregon)

Under the storage panel behind the driver seat appear to be some metal tubing of some sort
and looks like it's unhooked , any information as to what its for ?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to C4 Corvette Ask!.

Search Our Site for Your Corvette Information Needs!

Save With Our Factory Direct Supporting Vendors

Eckler's Corvette