not a cup holder

by mike
(charleston sc)

In my C5 there is a small covered area that looks like it might be for change/coins on the center console below the A/C controls. People keep referring to it as a "cup holder" even though it WON"T hold a cup. What is that parts' nomenclature?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to C5 Corvette Ask!.

Search Our Site for Your Corvette Information Needs!

Save With Our Factory Direct Supporting Vendors

Eckler's Corvette